INFP or ENFP Personality Type
Are you an INFP or ENFP and how do you know the difference between an ENFP or INFP?
The Difference Between ENFPs and INFPs
XNFPs are often very authentic and self-expressive types with a strong sense of right and wrong.
- Take on the role of counsellors and use empathy to relate to and understand others.
- Fill the role of advocates and speak out for what is morally right and just
- Use Introverted Feeling to go inside and make sense of their own feelings and values, find strength in self-awareness
- Use Extroverted iNtuition to speculate on future events and to make a plan to execute their ideas.
- Strong Introverted Sensing users. Show consistency and character, inspire respect and have a strong duty & sense of responsibility.
- Strong Extroverted Thinking users. Deal with life empirically and think practically about how to get the right results.