“The most extensive, accurate and in-depth personality test online.”
Get insights based on your MBTI, Big Five, and strongest cognitive functions, offering an extensive, and in-depth inventory of your strongest personality traits.
March 3rd, 21.00 GMT+1 (Stockholm time)
Join our monthly Google Meet with other Radiant Tier Patrons and personality enthusiasts and engage in interactive self-discovery. In this session, we explore the tree of life and the eight dimensions of happiness and reflect on what would make us happy based on our own personality type and unique personal needs. Think about what your top needs are for the year and what you want to focus on and become more conscious of your goals for 2024. Learn about how other people organize their own needs and think about their personal goals.
Discover Your Own Personality Type
My website helps you find your own unique Personality Type and Core Intelligence, setting you on your own path towards Individuation and helping you engage in Life Design to set and achieve personal growth goals.
I believe that through small, incremental effort, you have the opportunity to experience flow and improve your productivity and well-being. My Life Design approach gives you practical tools to get started on that today.
My coaching package allows you to explore yourself through monthly sessions. My coaching is a great investment in yourself to expand your self-awareness, confidence, and motivation. I listen with empathy and use my expertise in Jungian psychology to help you better understand yourself and your personality. Learn more about my coaching package or get it now!
The best news? The key to flow comes from learning to listen to yourself and to do things your own unique way. Let’s make a map together, of your passions, your skills, and what it is that makes you tick.
I use personality psychology to, in an open ended fashion, discuss different personalities. The personalities serve as general archetypes you can study to reflect on yourself and your own life and who you are. Ultimately, my goal is to help you on the path to Individuation, to help you become your own unique person.
So what is the road to flow?
- Find something you are good at and work hard at it.
- Gradually set higher goals and challenges based on your current level.
- Finally, learn to incorporate your strengths into your work, your life, and your relationships, and get more value out of life.
To get started, sign up for my program or coaching here
Self-Discovery 101 | Online Course
Read this article
Read this article
INFP Anger Explained
Read this article
Led by Jungian pioneer, blogger, and YouTuber Erik Thor, my blog offers a fresh and flexible take on personality types. Rather than being rigid and fixed, I believe that personalities are fluid and adaptable, capable of evolving and transforming over time. Through my articles, quizzes, and videos, I aim to help you understand your personality type, unlock your potential, and find your flow.
Our most popular pages include our personality test, cognitive function test, and articles on the 16 personalities, cognitive functions, and subtypes. These resources are designed to provide you with valuable insights into your personality type and help you make positive changes in your life.
Become a Patron
As a Personalitopia Patron, you’ll gain exclusive access to a range of benefits that will help you on your personal growth journey. Here are just four reasons to become a Patron:
My workshops and QnAs are designed to help you deepen your understanding of personality types, cognitive functions, and other topics related to the Flow Code.
If you’re looking for more personalized support, our coaching sessions are the perfect way to get one-on-one guidance from Erik.
Our Patrons get access to exclusive articles and books on the Flow Code and other related topics.
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes access: As a Patron, you’ll get a sneak peek into Erik’s latest research and projects.
By becoming a Patron, you’ll be joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who are committed to personal growth and living in flow. So if you’re ready to take your personal growth journey to the next level, become a Personalitopia Patron today!
What Is The Flow Code?
Every personality type has their own unique flow state and by learning the skills and traits of this personality type, you can learn to experience flow the way that they do.
- ISTJ: In a flow state, ISTJs are focused, efficient, and detail-oriented, meticulously working towards achieving their goals while maintaining structure and order.
- ISFJ: In a flow state, ISFJs are in their element as they engage in acts of service and compassion for others, displaying their selfless nature and striving towards harmony.
- INFJ: In a flow state, INFJs are in tune with their inner selves, pursuing their ideals with a quiet, confident passion, and working towards the greater good of humanity.
- INTJ: In a flow state, INTJs are analytical and visionary, with a strong sense of purpose and direction. They use their logical minds to solve complex problems and achieve their goals.
- ISTP: In a flow state, ISTPs are fully engaged in their physical surroundings, enjoying the thrill of risk-taking and exploring the unknown, often pushing themselves to their limits.
- ISFP: In a flow state, ISFPs are creative and expressive, using their artistic talents to communicate their feelings and emotions. They are sensitive and attuned to beauty and aesthetics.
- INFP: In a flow state, INFPs are in touch with their deepest emotions, using their creativity to bring beauty and meaning into the world. They have a strong sense of purpose and seek authenticity in all they do.
- INTP: In a flow state, INTPs are in their element as they explore new ideas and concepts, using their logical minds to unravel complex problems and find innovative solutions.
- ESTP: In a flow state, ESTPs are daring and adventurous, using their quick reflexes and instincts to navigate challenging situations with ease. They are confident and charismatic, always on the lookout for new experiences.
- ESFP: In a flow state, ESFPs are sociable and outgoing, using their natural charm and energy to connect with others and bring joy into their lives. They are spontaneous and lively, always looking for new opportunities to have fun.
- ENFP: In a flow state, ENFPs are enthusiastic and imaginative, using their creativity and empathy to inspire and motivate others. They are passionate and optimistic, always seeking to bring positivity and meaning to their interactions.
- ENTP: In a flow state, ENTPs are quick-witted and analytical, using their razor-sharp minds to solve complex problems and push the boundaries of what is possible. They are confident and persuasive, always seeking to convince others of their ideas.
- ESTJ: In a flow state, ESTJs are efficient and organized, using their practical minds to lead and manage others towards their goals. They are confident and assertive, always seeking to take charge of any situation.
- ESFJ: In a flow state, ESFJs are nurturing and supportive, using their caring nature to bring comfort and stability to those around them. They are empathetic and sensitive, always seeking to create a harmonious and peaceful environment.
- ENFJ: In a flow state, ENFJs are charismatic and influential, using their natural leadership skills to inspire and guide others towards a common goal. They are compassionate and idealistic, always seeking to make a positive impact on the world around them.
- ENTJ: In a flow state, ENTJs are driven and ambitious, using their strategic minds to plan and execute complex projects and achieve their goals. They are confident and decisive, always seeking to take charge and make things happen.
The Cognitive Functions
Jungian cognitive functions describe the different ways in which we perceive and process information, and how we make decisions based on that information. When we develop these functions, we gain unique skills that can be considered as intelligences. And when we use them in a way that motivates us, we experience what psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi calls “flow” – that wonderful feeling of being fully engaged in an activity that challenges us just the right amount.
So, let’s take a look at the eight cognitive functions:
- Introverted iNtuition (Ni): Existential intelligence, motivated by understanding the why of something or forming a theory about something.
- Extroverted iNtuition (Ne): Linguistic intelligence, motivated by learning something new and exploring possibilities.
- Introverted Sensing (Si): Visual-Spatial intelligence, motivated by organizing and recalling detailed information.
- Extroverted Sensing (Se): Naturalistic intelligence, motivated by improvising based on what’s most urgent in the moment.
- Introverted Thinking (Ti): Logical-Mathematical intelligence, motivated by analyzing pros and cons to find the correct answer.
- Extroverted Thinking (Te): Business intelligence, motivated by making decisions that will move us forward.
- Extroverted Feeling (Fe): Interpersonal intelligence, motivated by collaboration and building relationships.
- Introverted Feeling (Fi): Intrapersonal intelligence, motivated by understanding and honoring individual needs and values.
Each function has its own unique strengths and motivations, and developing them can help us become more well-rounded individuals. So, which functions do you resonate with the most? Let’s find out and start developing them!