- Do Personality Types Really Exist? I Organized A Workshop To Find OutI threw a workshop in Amsterdam with other psychology enthusiasts from across the country. The goal of the workshop was to create a space where […]
- Why The Big Five is A Science, While The MBTI Isn’t, And Why That’s OkayAre you someone who loves to talk about the Myers-Briggs personality type, while your best friend prefers the Big 5? Have you ever wondered which […]
- How You See Your Parents, Based On Your Myers Briggs Personality TypeIn this article, learn that your opinion of your parents is shaped not only by their behavior towards you but also by your expectations of […]
Welcome to Personalitopia, the number one resource for information on personality types and personal growth. Here you can research four distinct personality traits:
Variety & Novelty-seeking
Organization & Structure seeking
Fulfilment & Purpose seeking
Competence & Achievement seeking
Four dimensions of well being
Your attitude towards working life and your focus on professional accomplishments and goals.
Your attitude towards play and having a healthy set of hobbies and interests you engage in for fun.
Your attitude towards interpersonal relationships and people in general.
Your attitude towards yourself and your own private life, how you are by yourself.
The Flow Code
The goal of understanding yourself is to find and harness the power of the flow state. This is how you can achieve flow in your life:
- Discover your core needs and give yourself what you need to be happy and energized
- Recognize your primary motivations and set goals that you can feel passionate about.
- Make meaningful and practical changes in your lifestyle to live a more authentic life
- Develop your core skills and learn to develop other complementary skills to achieve your goals better
Frequently asked questions
We can consider measure personality using four key factors: 1. Your current lifestyle and situation, how you tend to act. 2. Your core needs in life, in order to be happy and healthy. 3. Your primary motivations and values. 4. What areas in life you feel most confident about. These are all areas that can […]
I consider the iNtuitive dimension of your need for and value of novelty and new things, and the Sensing dimension of your need of organization and structure in life. I also study the Feeling dimension of your need for emotional fulfilment and purpose in life, and your need for competence, skill, and a sense of […]