What types look and act the most like INFJs?
1. ENFPs – because both are intuitive dominant types who value feeling and thinking to a similar degree.
2. INTJs, because they share similar cognitive functions and attitudes
3. ENTPs, because they share similar preferences on intuition, feeling and thinking
4. ENFJs, because of similar cognitive functions, but different priorities
5. INFPs, because of similar values, but slightly different priorities
6. ISFJs, due to slightly similar functions and temperament, but different hobbies & interests