Emotional Strategies | The Rock, The Mirror, The Sponge
Everyone deals with emotions differently. What is your strongest cognitive function and how do you deal with emotions?
What is your primary emotional strategy?
There are Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Feeling, Introverted Thinking and Extroverted Thinking types. Each have a different way of dealing with emotions. What is your strongest cognitive function and how do you normally manage emotions?
- I go inside to reflect on if my feelings are correct or not
- People describe me as detached
- I make my decisions based on logic
- I think a lot about feelings
- I find it hard to do things if I don’t feel like it
- I can’t force myself to say something I don’t believe in
- My mood is strongly influenced by others
- I often feel others emotions
- My emotions are usually appropriate for the situation
- I am in control of my own feelings
- I have been described as insensitive
- I would not let feelings influence my decisions