INFP or INTP Personality Type
The Difference Between INFPs and INTPs
INXPs are inquisitive, theoretically-inclined types that see creative ways to improve their environment.
- Are our journalists and reports who tell stories about ethical issues and how we should live and treat one another.
- Take the role of Debaters who weigh pro’s and con’s and show us our options and the tactical advantages of different decisions.
- Use Introverted Feeling to go inside and make sense of their own feelings and values, find strength in self-awareness
- Use Introverted Thinking to reflect on our different decisions and processes to determine smarter ways to take action.
- Stressed by Extroverted Thinking. Do not like to be pushed or told what to do. Can sometimes lash out against leadership and society.
- Stressed by Extroverted Feeling. Do not like to be coerced or manipulated by other people. Find social expectations stressful.